Linda Laggos

  • Total activity 287
  • Last activity
  • Member since
  • Following 0 users
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 151

Articles

Votes on activity by Linda Laggos Recent activity Votes
  • RollKall Officer Video Series

      The video series below is a great way to learn about RollKall, its features, and how best to use it to to find jobs and manage invoices and payments for the off-duty work you do.  All of the vide...

  • How fast is "instant"?

    Nearly 6,000 banks in the US support Instant Payouts and in practice, about 99% of payouts are available within minutes. Due to differences across banks, the other 1% are usually available within a...

  • Get paid immediately after submitting your invoice

    Instant Pay is RollKall's feature that allows you to get paid immediately after submitting an invoice, on jobs approved for this feature. More specifically, Instant Pay is available in situations w...

  • What do I do if my invoice has no clock in/clock out information?

    In order to submit an invoice where there is no clock in/out information, please follow the instructions below. Ensure you have already signed up for RKPay: Open the RollKall app. Tap the RKPay ...

  • Refer a Business to RollKall

    In order to encourage businesses to hire you for off-duty work, your RollKall app lets you refer a business to RollKall. Note: Your agency determines whether you have permission to share your Profi...

  • What's new for Agencies?

    This page lists the latest updates to your RollKall application. Where appropriate, we've added links to associated articles that provide additional information. Note: Depending on your privileges ...

  • Clock in and out of a job

    Clocking in and out of a job is done with the tap of a button. To get paid you MUST submit RKPay invoices or confirm manual invoices. Note: You can preview your location before clocking in or clock...

  • RollKall Terms of Service for Agencies

    The latest Rollkall Terms of Service can be found here.

  • What type of job should I select?

    While knowing whether you want a job to recur (recurring job) or happen only one time (event) is key to deciding on which type of job to select, here are some additional factors you will want to co...

  • Refer another Officer to RollKall

    Now you can easily refer another Officer to the RollKall app.   From your Profile, tap Settings. Provide your Referral Code to the other Officer.Note: You can copy the code and provide it in a tex...