Officers can update invoices if they have not been submitted it. Officers can find unsubmitted invoices on the Earnings page of the RollKall mobile app. Any unsubmitted invoices will be listed in Orange on the Earnings page.
- Tap Earnings on the bottom of the app.
- Tap Unsubmitted Invoices to review and edit invoices.
- Tap the job to open the details and edit.
- Tap the blue Edit Time or Add Item to adjust the time card and/or add a billable expense.
- Remember to tap Submit Invoice once you've made your changes to avoid any payment delays.
Note: If the job qualifies for InstantPay, a popup will appear to accept immediate payment for the job or wait until the Client pays.
If you have already submitted an invoice and need to correct any part of the invoice, the Officer should reach out to RollKall Support to see if the invoice can be voided before payment is made.
I don't see the option to edit my invoice. What should I do?
If you don't see the option to edit your invoice, the Administrator in RollKall can still submit your time card on your behalf. Reach out to your Administrator to have them edit the time card. If they are unable to edit the time card, then the job has already been billed and submitted to the Client for payment.