As jobs are posted to the RollKall mobile app, Officers can begin applying. Every Officer will find jobs that meet the Agency Settings, rank and certification levels. Some jobs will have a 'Quick Apply' button and others will not. The 'Quick Apply' button is visible for jobs where there is one position available and if there is not a 'Quick Apply' button on the 'Find Jobs' page, the job has multiple Positions available.
- Tap the Find Jobs () icon in the bottom left of the bottom bar. Officers can utilize the filter options at the top of the mobile app.
- Once you find the job you want to apply to, tap Quick Apply or click on the job.
Note: If the job has multiple positions, tap Positions to learn more details about requirements and job duties. You may either apply for a single position or apply for all positions within the job.
- Tap the checkbox(es) to the right of the positions you want to apply to.
- Tap the Apply button at the bottom of the page if you want to apply for the position(s) after viewing the details.
- Tap Apply again to confirm you'd like to apply to the position.
You'll also receive an email letting you know that you've applied for the position.
- Tap Return to job search to search for more opportunities.