Copline® is a free resource and outlet that Officers can turn to in times of need. This service believes that maintaining one's anonymity and confidentiality are essential in providing an environment for Officers to reach out for help. Copline volunteers conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the highest level of honor and integrity.
Click here to see more information on their website.
Here is what Copline offers you:
- Free peer-to-peer support through retired LEOs who have been vetted and trained to actively listen. Copline's active listeners are aware of the various psychological stressors that Officers face both on and off the job.
- Every call is completely confidential.
- Callers are free to remain anonymous without the fear of repercussions from initiating the call.
- Available for active or retired officers and/or their families, 24/7, 7 days per week.
Access Copline through your app
- Log into the RollKall app.
- Tap Profile (), which is the icon in the far right corner on the lower nav bar.
- Tap the Copline button.