Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security process in which you provide two different authentication factors to verify yourself. 2FA adds an additional layer of security to the authentication process by making it harder for attackers to gain access to your RollKall account because, even if your password is hacked, a password alone is not enough to pass the authentication check.
2FA is implemented to better protect both your credentials and the resources you can access. You may already use 2FA to protect access to your personal online bank account. For example, you might use a login and password combination online and then the bank texts or emails you an additional code that you need to put into the site in order to access the account. RollKall's 2FA works the same way. We will use your phone number as the second factor during authentication.
- From the Jobs page, tap the Profile icon () in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three vertical dots () in the upper right corner.
- On the Settings page, tap Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Tap the toggle to turn on this capability.
Log in using 2FA
1. Open the app and put in your email address, then tap Login.
2. Type in your password, then tap Sign In.
3. Select whether you would like your security code to be sent via text (SMS) or phone.
4. Once you have the code, type it into the field, then tap Verify Code.
Your access is granted to RollKall and you can use it to manage your off duty jobs as usual.