In order to encourage businesses to hire you for off-duty work, your RollKall app lets you share key profile information with businesses such as the number of jobs and hours you’ve worked performing RollKall jobs -- all without compromising your personal privacy. Let’s go in and see how to share your profile.
- Log into RollKall.
- Tap the Profile () icon on the bottom right side of the nav bar.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap Share Profile.
- Ask the business to scan your QR code or tap the Share Link button. That’s all you need to do.
At this point, the business will see the following information about you:
- The number of RK jobs you have worked
- The number of RK hours you have worked
Businesses will not see any of your personal profile information such as contact information, email, phone number, and so forth.