When setting up your RollKall account, you may choose to set up ACH manually. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of your name in the upper right corner, then select Account from the menu.
- Click Payment Methods in the Settings menu on the right side of the page.
- Click the Add Method link in the upper right corner of this section.
- When the Payment Method window opens, click the Manual Account Entry Form link near the bottom of the page.
- Enter your bank account details.
Typically within 48 hours there will be two micro-deposits made to your bank account. After these come through, you will then need to verify these deposit amounts. Continue to step 6.
- Navigate back to the Payment Methods section of the Account page.
- When you see the account appear, click Verify to its right.
- Enter the microdeposit amounts; then click Verify.
Your Payment Method in the Settings menu should now show Verified to its right.