Communicate with Officers at the job site in real-time. Once a job becomes 'Active', meaning when it has started, there will be a button in the job details that reads 'Open Job Chat'.
- Chatting is available once a job is active.
- The Officers assigned to that job will be notified if you chat directly with them, but it is up to them to join general job chats.
- Your chat history is saved for audit purposes.
Follow these steps to start chat.
- Open an active job to reveal its details.
- Click the blue Open Job Chat button just above the map on the right.
- Type your chat text as you would a messaging app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.