Requesting officers for jobs involves just a few steps. First, you'll fill out a request form. Then RollKall will review the online form and contact you for full details. Once we've created the job, you'll be able to Prepay for it and we'll get it staffed for you. You can see the full procedure below.
- After logging into RollKall, you’re brought to the Overview page, by default.
- Click New Job in the upper right corner.
- Select the type of job you are requesting; then click Next.
- On the Event Control page, do the following:
- Select whether the job should occur one time or whether it is recurring.
- Select the Start and End Time.
- Provide Additional Job Details.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Business Address information; then click Next.
- Review the information on the estimate and if it's correct click Submit Job.
At this point, the job is sent to RollKall, where we review it and contact you to get the full details. Once we have created the job and it's ready for you to prepay it will be available in your Portal.
- To prepay, log into RollKall and click Jobs in the upper nav bar.
- Click the Need Approval tab and after finding the job in the list, and click Review to the right to open it.
- Click Pay for Job.
At this point, RollKall will staff the job and you can find it in the Upcoming tab of the Jobs page. You can monitor this job in the same way you monitor all other types of jobs.