In order to encourage businesses to hire you for off-duty work, your RollKall app lets you share key profile information with businesses, without compromising your personal privacy.
Note: Your agency determines whether you have permission to share your Profile. If your agency has not enabled that permission, you will not have a Share Link button on your Profile page.
Click here for instructions on how to update your profile information.
- Log into RollKall.
- Tap the Profile () icon on the bottom right side of the nav bar.
- Tap the Share Card button.
- Ask the business to scan your QR code or tap the Share Link button.
The business will see the following information about you:
- The number of jobs you have worked
- The number of hours you have worked
- Any RollKall badges you have earned
Check the My Jobs area of the app to see if the business has requested you.