In cases where the Client requests or you feel it is necessary for the Client to prepay for jobs, RollKall offers a function to set that up.
The process is very similar to setting up a job estimate. While creating the job, you’ll select the option to Require Prepay, which will send an estimate to the Client. The Client will review the estimate and if they agree, will prepay for the job.
Prepay jobs need to be set up at least 4 days prior to the job's start date.
- Input the General Job and Position information for the job.
- In the Payment Details section select the Require Prepayment checkbox.
- Select the appropriate Officer Fulfillment information.
- In the Estimate area, ensure you select the Jurisdiction involved in the job so any fees display.
- Click Send Estimate.
- Select who in the Client's organization should approve the estimate.
- Select how you want to assign officers to the job.
- Click Send.
The Client will now receive an email with the estimate and see the job in their portal and can approve and prepay or decline as appropriate.
Once the Client approves a job estimate, it moves to the Unstaffed tab on the Jobs page, where you can staff it.
To view job estimates that are pending Client review and that have been Denied by the client, click Estimates on the Jobs page, just under the top nav bar.
Here you can see the Pending, Denied, and Approved tabs, where you can click on the jobs that appear there to find more details.