When a Client pays in advance of the job, it's called 'Prepay', in RollKall. The money will be "On Hold" with RollKall until the job is complete. When the job is complete the RollKall platform will alert the Client to review all Officer invoices and move it to approval and payment. If the Client does not dispute or approve the invoices within 3 days of the job completion, the prepayment amount will be automatically released for payment to all Officers.
Note: Officers are not able to work overtime hours on prepay jobs. If an officer is on a prepay job and finds they need to work overtime, you will need to create a separate job that covers those overtime hours.
It is recommended RKPay Prepay jobs are set up at least 4 days prior to the job's start date.
Set up Prepay Job
- Add a new Job in RollKall. Input the details into General Job Information and Positions.
- In the 'Invoicing/Payment Details' section select the Require Prepay checkbox.
- Add any necessary Coordination Fees and the Billing Contact, which is who should receive and pay the invoice for this job.
- Add the Applicant Restrictions and click Send Estimate.
- The 'Send Estimate' modal will appear to confirm who the Estimate should be emailed to and if you would like to post and/or assign officers manually or allow RollKall to automatically post/assign officers.
- If Automatically post and/or assign officers is selected, the section will expand to allow you to choose who, when and how you would like the job(s) assigned when the prepayment has been made.
Once the Client approves a job estimate, it will follow the selection criteria.
How can I check on the status of a prepay job?
If the Prepay job should automatically have posted when payment is made, the job will immediately be visible on the 'Jobs' page. If you're unsure, click Jobs on the blue navigation bar and just below that, click Estimates. The Estimates page reflects the status of prepay jobs.
Post a Job Learn more
Agency Invoicing Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.