By participating in the Community, you agree to uphold these participation guidelines.
This is your community. Help keep it friendly, fun, and productive!
All guidelines promote these goals.
- Maintain a constructive environment in which RollKall users can help each other solve problems so everyone can implement their RollKall solution for maximum results and efficiency.
- Provide a platform where Law Enforcement professionals can discuss industry updates and best practices to promote continuous education.
- Support networking among RollKall users to foster a strong professional community.
- Post constructive comments and questions. Your posts should either be application questions/answers, constructive feedback about product features, discussions about best practices, or discussions of industry news. If your post contains the phrase "I'm sorry for writing this, but…" you are likely in violation of this policy.
- Be polite. The Community does not tolerate toxic or inappropriate content.
- Toxic content:Statements rendered unproductive or unhelpful due to their lack of specificity or relevance to the original post, and which can be inflammatory, rude, or taunting
- Inappropriate content:Statements that include libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, or offensive content
- Post your own materials or give credit to those whose materials you cite. All content must be your own work or work that is properly attributed to the initial creator of the content.
- Report content you feel is in violation of these guidelines. If you read a post you believe does not follow the participation guidelines set in this document, please message a moderator and let us know!
- Post content in the designated forums. This makes it easier for community members to find what they need.
- Cross-post.Cross-posting is posting the same content in two or more locations. This can create confusion and isn’t ideal for locating helpful information in the community.
- Post personally identifying information. Please do not give out your phone number or other personal information in the community.
- Discuss RollKall competitors.This forum is meant to be a base of support for RollKall users, so posting about competing products is counter-productive.
- Post requests to RollKall or RollKall employees. Product enhancement, training, and other requests should be routed through the RollKall Support team.
Statement of Content Responsibility
This forum is intended to facilitate discussion and the sharing of information regarding the use of RollKall applications (e.g., application usage tips, troubleshooting) by RollKall subscribers. Although RollKall staff periodically monitor this forum, RollKall is not responsible for the information posted herein, nor does RollKall guarantee its reliability or accuracy. Users are solely responsible for their posts. Users are hereby notified not to post private, sensitive information on this forum. Any opinions or positions expressed herein should not be construed to reflect those of RollKall.
Keep in mind...
- It’s impossible for RollKall Community moderators to pre-screen all posted content. Therefore, we hold the right but not necessarily the responsibility to edit, remove, or relocate any content posted in the community if found to be inaccurate, confusing, or in violation of participation guidelines.
- If you fail to abide by the participation guidelines outlined in this document, we may remove your posted content. We may also send a message that informs you that your post has been removed or edited. Repeated violations of guidelines may result in temporary or permanent community account suspension.