RollKall offers you the ability to review and edit officer invoices. Please be aware that if your department chooses to review and edit invoices, the client will not see the invoice until you choose to send it. This is an intermediate step that will become a part of your agency's workflow.
Should your department choose not to edit the invoices, officer invoices are sent directly to the client for review, approval, and payment.
Edit officer invoices
- Click Payments in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Pending Review tab.
- Find the invoice you want to edit, then click Actions > Edit Invoice on the right side of the row.
- Make edits as needed:
- Click the pencil icon () to the right of a line item to edit an existing line item.
- Click +Add Fee to add an Officer Miscellaneous Item, Jurisdiction Fee, or Jurisdiction Vehicle Fee; then provide fee details and click the green checkmark to the right of the line item to add it to the invoice.
5. Click the Save button to save your edits.
Send officer invoices
Remember to review and send invoices regularly.
From the Payments tab, you can send invoices in two ways:
- To send a single invoice, find the invoice you want to send, then click Actions > Send Invoice on the right side of the row.
- To send multiple invoices, be certain you have filtered to and selected the appropriate invoices from the same Client. Then click Send Selected in the upper right Pending Review header bar. Finally, click the green Send to a Single Invoice button.