By clicking the Payments option in the navigation bar at the top of the page, you can see the statuses of invoices that haven't yet been approved, paid or that you are disputing.
On this page you can:
Approve or dispute invoices
- Click the Pending Review tab.
- To approve or deny an invoice, perform any of the following:
- Find the invoice you want to review the details of, click it, and then after review, click Approve Invoice or Dispute Invoice in the upper right header bar as appropriate.
- Find the invoice you want to work with, then click Actions > Edit Invoice or Dispute Invoice as appropriate.
- To approve multiple invoices, select the checkboxes to the left of the invoices you want to approve, then click Approve Selected in the upper right Pending Review header bar.
- Click Approve All in the header bar to approve all invoices at once.
- Click the Awaiting Payment tab.
- To pay an invoice or multiple invoices, perform any of the following:
- Find the invoice you want to pay, click it, and then after review, click Pay Invoice in the upper right header bar. Or click Change to Pending Review if you want to deny the invoice.
- Find the invoice you want to pay, then click Pay Now as appropriate.
- To pay multiple invoices, select the checkboxes to the left of the invoices you want to pay, then click Pay Selected in the upper right Awaiting Payment header bar. Or click Pay All to pay all invoices at once.
Manage invoices you are disputing
When you raise a dispute the officer is immediately notified, and is requested to log into RollKall to review the dispute. The officer has the ability to either amend their invoice and resubmit it with changes or to leave a response for the client for review. While RollKall provides a mechanism for officers and coordinators to communicate with you through the platform, we highly encourage a verbal discussion to resolve any conflicts and we encourage officers to work directly with you.
Note: RollKall does not mediate disputes: The contract and relationship is between the officer/coordinator and the you. We do not have the authority to change invoices, charge different rates, etc.
Once an officer has edited an invoice so it is correct and is no longer in dispute, perform the following procedure.
- Click the Disputes tab.
- Find the invoice, click it, and then after review, click Change to Pending Review in the upper right header bar as appropriate.
- Now you can approve and pay the invoice.