The Account Settings section of RollKall allows you to set your basic settings including profile, password, payment, and notification preferences.
To set up your RollKall account, you need to perform the following procedures:
Enter your personal settings
- Click your name in the upper right corner, then select Account from the menu.
Note: The Settings Menu on the right allows you to jump to various sections as needed, although this article walks you through the Settings page sequentially.
- Enter your information in the Name field.
Note: The Email and Phone fields are pre-filled by RollKall.
- Enter the company's information in the Location and Timezone fields.
Enter your organization's profile settings
- Enter your Company Name and Company Logo in the designated fields.
Change your password
Initially, you need to create your password and confirm it. Thus, you'll only need to perform step 2 the first time you set up your account. Once you have an initial password, return here as needed to change it.
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
Enter your company bio
- In the Company Bio area, click the Edit bio link in the right corner.
- Enter a brief summary of your business.
- Click the Save button.
Select your payment methods
You can select multiple payment methods.
- Click the Add Method link.
- Select whether you want to pay officers via ACH Bank Transfer or Credit Card. If you chose ACH Bank Transfer, click the Bank Account tile () to move forward in the process to sign up for bank transfers via Stripe.
Note: Click here for instructions on how to set up ACH manually.
- Depending on which option you chose, enter the appropriate account information.
- Save your payment method.
Select your notification settings
In this section you are choosing whether and how you will be notified via email and/or SMS (text) of the following situations.
- Notify when officer clocks in and out
- Notify when payments are updated
- Notify when an invoice's status has changed
Apply for tax exempt status
This section allows you to apply for tax exempt status.
- Click the Apply button in the upper right corner of the section.
- Upload your application document.
- Click Send.