The quickest way to get to account information is by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then selecting Account from the menu. This page is is where you maintain your basic information such as name and address and other demographics. You can also change your password here, manage application notifications, and sign up for RKPay.
Manage your RollKall User Information
Remember to click Save to save changes you make in each section of this page.
- Use the toggle to indicate whether you want to see notifications in real time (such as officer call-offs) in the bottom right of your browser.
- Fill out all of the fields in the User Information section.
- Add an agency name and logo.
- Maintain your password by providing your current password, then typing in the new one you want to change it to and then typing it again to confirm.
- Use the toggle in the upper right corner to turn notifications on and off.
Then, use the individual toggles to indicate whether you want Email, SMS (text), and/or Push Notifications for invoice status and officer status updates.
- In the last section of the page, you can sign up for, and maintain your RKPay information.
Signing up for RKPay only needs to be done if you are going to collect fees from the client for your personal RollKall activities.