This article covers how to manually assign jobs to RollKall or non-RollKall officers.
If, after creating a recurring job or an event, you would like to post a job and have RollKall manage the officer signup process automatically instead of doing this manually, click here for instructions on how to set that up.
- Click Jobs in the navigation bar.
- Search for and then click on the unstaffed job you want to fill to open it.
- Click the Assign Officers button in the top, right corner.
- Select whether you want to search among lists of RollKall or Non-RollKall officers for appropriate assignment.
- Select the open position to which you want to assign the officer.
Continue to the appropriate section below.
Assign a job to a RollKall officer
6. Search for the RollKall officer in the search field; then click the magnifying glass icon to the right.
7. Scroll down and select the officer you want to assign by clicking the Assign button.
Assign a job to a non-RollKall officer
6. Enter the non-RollKall officer's name in the search field
7. Click the Assign button.
- Click I'm done at the bottom of the window when you have finished all of the assignments you want to make.