The Notifications option not only allows you to turn job notifications on and off, it allows you to set whether you want to be notified of jobs available within certain cities or counties, or whether you want to be notified of jobs available within a certain radius of your location.
- Log into RollKall.
- Tap the Profile () icon on the bottom right side of the nav bar.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap Notification Settings in the list.
- Click the down arrow to the right of Job Status and use the toggles to select whether you want SMS (text), Push Notifications, both or neither when Job Status changes occur.
- Repeat step 5 for Invoice Status Notifications.
- Use the toggle to indicate whether you want to receive new job notifications. If you choose to turn on notifications, you can have RollKall search in two ways: by City/County or by Radius around your location.
You can also get to this screen by tapping Find Jobs () and then tapping the notifications () icon in the top left corner.