Clocking in and out of a job is done with the tap of a button.
Note: You can preview your location before clocking in or clocking out. RollKall will notify you if you are clocking in/out while offsite. If you are clocking in while offsite, click the dropdown, and enter the reason why you are offsite.
Remember to turn on your mobile phone's GPS when you arrive on site so you can clock in and out!
- Log into RollKall.
- Tap the My Jobs () icon on the bottom nav bar.
- Tap the job listing to open it.
Note: Make sure your GPS is turned on on your phone.
- Tap Clock In at the top of the page.
Note: If this is an RKPay job, you will see an opportunity to sign up for optional RKPay insurance. This insurance covers up to $100k in medical bills you could incur as a result of an injury while on this job.
- Tap Clock Out at the top of the page when your shift ends.
If you had to stay late, tap Update Invoice, update the time, and provide the reason your shift went long for example, "the client asked me to stay late."
- Review the information and make any necessary changes.
- If there are additional charges associated with the job, such as parking or transportation for which you want to bill the client, add those to the Additional Items section of the invoice.
- If this an RKPay position, tap Submit Invoice; then tap Submit again. The client receives an email that you have submitted an invoice. If this is not an RKPay position, invoicing is handled outside of the RollKall application.