When you sign up for RKPay, you are enabling direct deposits into your account by clients who use RKPay. Click here for information on how RKPay works, including your payment options.
- Log into the RollKall app.
- Tap Earnings (), which is the center icon on the lower nav bar.
- Tap the Create Account button.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate fields, if these fields appear.
- Select whether you want to be paid directly to a debit card or whether you prefer direct deposit to a checking account. Then, provide the requested account numbers.
- Note: If you are interested in RollKall's Instant Pay feature, you need to enter debit card information.
- Upload an evidence quality government-issued photo ID.
- Tap the Terms and Conditions link, and after viewing RollKall's terms and conditions, tap the X in the upper right corner to return to the RKPay signup page.
- Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Tap Save.
You'll receive a confirmation email to let you know that your RKPay account has been created.