Creating a Group can be very beneficial for a number of reasons. If you want to post jobs to a specific group of Officers, post to a group of Officers and delay the viewing to the rest of the Agency or just create internal groups, this is a great tool and resource in RollKall.
Groups can be formed by Administrator and Coordinator Users. Administrators can view all Groups across the Agency and Coordinators can only view their own created Groups.
Before posting jobs to a Group, you first need to create the Group(s) in RollKall.
Create a Group
Would you like RollKall to teach you how to create a Group? Login to your RollKall account and click this link for a walkthrough:
- Click Groups on the blue navigation bar at the top of the page.
- The Create Group modal will appear to name the Group. It is recommended to include the Client or business name in the title of the Group so the purpose of the Group is easily identified.
- Click Save when the Group name has been added.
- Click the Groups drop down and make sure the Group name appears. Select the newly added Group from the drop down.
- Now, let's search the Officers who should be added to the Group. In the Search Officers search field, enter the name of the Officer. Keep in mind, only Officers who have downloaded the RollKall app and are verified, will be available to choose from.
- The Officer's name will appear as a line item to be added to the Group. Click the shield-icon to the right of the line item.
- After the shield-icon has been clicked, the Select Groups modal will appear. This modal allows you to click one or multiple checkboxes of Groups to add the Officer to. Click Add Officer when the Officer can be saved to the Group(s).
- Repeat steps 5-7 for all Officers who should be added to the Group.
Can I form a Group with outside Agency Officers?
Yes-- When you're ready to add outside Agency Officers to your Group, turn the toggle off that reads 'My Officers Only'.
There is a suspended Officer in one of my Groups. How can I ensure they do not work jobs during their suspension?
Even though a job(s) may be posted to the Group, only Verified Officers can apply and work the job. If the Officer has a 'Suspended' Officer status on the RollKall mobile app, the Officer can still be in a Group with jobs posted, but they will not be able to apply or work the jobs during their suspension.
Edit a Group Learn more
Delete a Group Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.