Administrator Users have the ability to vet and verify Officers in RollKall. The RollKall platform will be instantly updated with Officers, from the Agency, who have downloaded the RollKall app. Administrator Users will need to make sure the Officer's Profile is accurate and can verify Officers.
Reviewing Officer Profiles
After Officers have downloaded the RollKall mobile app, they'll be prompted to complete an Officer profile on themselves. After they complete the required information on the mobile app, the app will send their Supervisor an email to verify or deny them in RollKall.
After the Officer account is verified by the Supervisor, Administrator Users will receive an alert to login to RollKall and provide a final verification of the Officer.
During this verification process, RollKall recommends reviewing each Officer's profile for accuracy and professional profile photo.
- Login to RollKall.
- Click Officers on the blue navigation bar at the top of the page.
- To the right of any existing Officer line item, click Edit.
- At the top of the 'Edit Officer' modal, you can click on any page to review all of the information completed by the Officer. Administrator Users can adjust any information listed.
You can verify any officer whose status is not currently showing as 'Verified'.
- For officers that you want to approve to work off-duty or verify, search for them on the Officers page, and after locating them, click Edit to the right of their name.
- After reviewing their Profile information, click the Verification tab at the top of the 'Edit Officer' modal.
- In the Vetted Status field, select Verified to approve this officer to work off-duty jobs in RollKall. **There are a lot of other status' to select besides 'Verified'. See Resources at the bottom for more information.
- Click the Save button. The officer is now approved in the system and can begin signing up for jobs.
One of my Officers has the status of Expired. What does 'Expired' mean?
If the status reads 'Expired', the Officer is unable to view, apply and work off-duty jobs in RollKall. Your Agency requires an annual verification and an email was sent to the Officer's Supervisor to verify or deny the Officer. The Supervisor did not click to verify or deny the Officer so the account fell into an 'Expired' status. Administrator Users can adjust the status of any Officer to update the account.
Who can see the Officer's Profile photo?
If your Agency would like to give Client's access to their Client Portal, the Client Portal will show the Officer's Profile Photo so they can identify the Officer at their place of business.
Officer Vetted Status Options Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.