Shift Management can be enabled for those agencies that wish supervisors to approve or deny jobs. The quickest way to get to shift management is by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then selecting Shift Management from the menu. From the Shift Management page you can add and edit shifts.
Add a shift
- On the Shift Management page, click New Shift in the upper right corner.
- Enter a Shift Name.
- In the Supervisor field, type the name of the shift supervisor, then select the appropriate name from the dropdown.
- Type the name of an officer you want add to the shift in the Assign Officers to Shift field.
- When officers are listed below the field, click the checkmark to the right of the officer's name to add the individual to the shift.
The officer's name moves over to the Assigned Officers section.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for each officer you want to add to the shift.
- Click Setup Shift when you have built out the shift.
The shift appears in the table on the Shift Management page.
Edit a shift
- On the Shift Management page, locate the shift you want to edit.
- Edit the shift as needed. You can delete a shift member by clicking the red X icon to the right of their name.
- Click Setup Shift when your changes have been made.