Clients are the paying businesses in need of off-duty Officers. Clients is a required element when creating a job. Besides adding a client during job creation, you may also choose to view and create clients from the Clients page.
Would you like RollKall to teach you how to add a Client? Login to your RollKall account and click this link for a walkthrough:
- On the Clients page, click Add Client in the upper right corner.
- Type the Client Name in the first field. This is the formal business name.
- Click the + to the right of the Primary contact. Add the primary contact's information and save. You only need to enter a contact's details into RollKall one time. Once the contact is saved, the name will be available as a point of contact on all contact drop downs.
- Continue adding an Emergency Contact and Billing Contact by selecting the existing contact from the drop down or adding a new contact. You can add as many contacts as you'd like for each Client. A Billing Contact is the point of contact who should receive the electronic invoice(s) for payment.
- Add a Custom Invoice Disclaimer which is the payment conditions or parameters required for the specific Client. The Custom Invoice Disclaimer wording will show on all of the Client's invoicing.
- The checkbox for RKPay enabled is optional. If checked, RKPay will be the default payment method at the time of job creation.
- In the Coordination Fee field, be certain to note any Coordinator fees that may be specific for this client.
- Click the icon to the right of the Coordinators field to open a dropdown so you can select one or more Coordinators to associate to this client.
- Checking the checkbox for Agency Client will make this Client visible to all users at the Agency. It will allow all users to set up and manage jobs for the Client.
- Select whether this client is considered Active or Inactive.
- Click the Save button.
The client has now been added to your client list.
What's the difference between adding a Client on the Clients page and adding a Client when creating a job?
If a Client has been entered into the Client page, when creating a new job, you'll be able to select the existing Client name from the 'Client' drop down.
If a Client has not been entered on the Client page previously, create a new job and add a new client on the job creation page. The Client will be automatically stored on the Clients page once entered into the job.
When I attempted to enter a Client contact, a pop-up appeared to merge the contact. What should I do?
Many businesses have existing accounts in RollKall. RollKall recognizes the email address entered and wants to merge it with an existing account. By merging the contact, the client will be able to view all jobs in their current Client Portal. If the client does not get merged, there is a chance the same Client will have to login to multiple, separate Client portals to view their jobs.
- What is RKPay? Learn more