Besides adding a client during job creation, you may also choose to view and create clients from the Clients page. The quickest way to get to the clients list is by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then selecting Clients from the menu. From the Clients page you can add, edit, and delete clients. You can also access a Client-specific Client Overview Report from the main page.
Add a client
- On the Clients page, click Add Client in the upper right corner.
- Type the Client Name in the first field.
Note that if the client already exists in the system, the remaining fields will prefill.
- Click the + to the right of the Primary, Emergency, and Billing contacts, if that information has not prefilled, and fill out the pages that display. Note the following:
- Billing contact information is required.
- The name and email fields are required in order to save information.
- If the Client is utilizing RKPay, the Primary and Billing Contact must be the same individual.
4. Select whether RKPay has been enabled. You can click the Invite to RollKall button in the upper right corner if you wish to invite this client to create a user account, and have access to more information.
5. In the Agency Fee field, be certain to note any fees that may be specific for this client.
6. Select whether this client is considered Active or Inactive.
Agencies often make sporadic or one-time clients inactive.
7. Click the Save button.
The client has now been added to your client list.
Edit a client
- On the Clients page, perform a search for the client you want to edit.
- Click the name of the client.
- Add or update any Client Details or Contact information as needed.
- Save your changes.
Delete a client
- On the Clients page, perform a search for the client you want to delete.
- Click the garbage can icon to the right of the client's name.
- Ensure you want to delete this client, because this action cannot be undone, and any projects or jobs related to this client will be deleted.
- Click the YES, DELETE CLIENT button.
The client is deleted from RollKall.