This article covers how to manually assign jobs to RollKall or non-RollKall officers.
If, after creating a recurring job or an event, you would like to post a job and have RollKall manage the officer signup process automatically instead of doing this manually, click here for instructions on how to set that up.
- Click on the unstaffed job you want to fill on your Dashboard to open it.
- Click the Assign Officers button in the top, right corner.
- Select whether you want to search among lists of RollKall or Non-RollKall officers for appropriate assignment.
- Select the open position to which you want to assign the officer.
Continue to the appropriate section below.
Note: If this is a recurring job, be sure to fill out the popup that asks for information regarding whether you are assigning this officer to this particular job only or whether you are assigning the officer to a series of of jobs.
Assign to a RollKall officer
5. Search for the RollKall officer in the search field; then click the magnifying glass icon to the right.
6. Scroll down and select the officer you want to assign by clicking the Assign button.
Assign to a non-RollKall officer
5. Enter the non-RollKall officer's name in the search field
6. Click the Assign button.
- Click I'm done at the bottom of the window when you have finished all assignments you want to make.