The RollKall platform is limited to current and retired law enforcement officers who still have the authority to provide security and traffic control services in their respective state. In order to ensure that all officer users are in good standing they must go through the following process.
Be aware that the process can take a few business days to complete.
Note: Tap here if you are interested in the process to re-verify your RollKall access. This article covers how to go through the initial officer verification process.
- Download the RollKall application on their phone.
- Fill out an officer user profile.
- Affirm they are in good standing with their respective law enforcement department and state agency.
- Provide department details and peace officer credentials.
- Upload a picture of their department issued ID.
- Send an Officer Verification email from within the app to your supervisor.
- Your supervisor will receive an email and respond their intent to approve or deny you access to RollKall via an email. However, that is not the end of the process.
(Alternatively, you can choose to manually download a verification form, fill it out and have it signed by your supervisor and then upload the completed form to RollKall. A blank verification form is also attached to this article.)
Regardless of whether you choose the electronic or manual verification process, your supervisor will still need to actually approve or deny you in the tool, which can take 7-10 business days.
You will know you have been approved with the Account Approval line on the signup page (the last line) has a green checkmark next to it and shows as Finished.
Note: The RollKall team reserves the right to use state and/or local sources to further verify the officer's standing and their authority to provide services.