When a Client is reviewing their invoice they can either approve the invoice or submit a dispute. When a dispute is raised it's important for all parties to attempt to resolve the issue as quickly and amicably as possible.
When the Client raises a dispute the Officer is immediately notified. The Officer has the ability to either amend their invoice and resubmit it with changes or leave a response for the client to review.
- The Officer will receive a text message and/or push notification to alert of the Client dispute.
- On the RollKall mobile app, click Earnings on the bottom navigation bar.
- There will be a colorful notification alert when a dispute has occurred. Please tap to click on the dispute notification.
- Amend the invoice to resend it back to the Client with any correction.
- RollKall does not mediate disputes: The contract and relationship are between the Officer/Coordinator and the Client. RollKall does not have the authority to change invoices, charge different rates, etc.
- A quick response to the dispute is helpful: A dispute delays payment from the Client. It's recommended to address the dispute immediately and resend the invoice after adjustments or an agreement is reached.