RKPay allows officers to get paid directly from their clients without having to worry about multiple forms of payment or collecting 1099's from multiple clients at the end of the year. Think of it as a way to electronically link Clients, Agencies, and Officers for payment purposes. Here's how it works:
- Invoice Submittal (Officer): At the end of the job, after clocking out, you will be asked to complete your invoice by filling out the hours you worked, and adding any additional items that you may need to charge for.
- If you are charging for gas or other goods, it is STRONGLY advised that you take pictures of these receipts and attach them to the invoice by clicking on "Attach Photos" on the invoice screen.
- Client Reviews Invoice (Client): Once you've submitted your invoice, the client is presented with a copy of the invoice, that they can review and either approve or dispute. If the client approves the invoice then they can either Pay Now or Pay Later.
- Client Approves Payment (Client): Once the client has approved the invoice, they simply approve payment for the invoice, and those funds are released.
- Payment Processing (RollKall): Once the client has released payment for the invoice, RollKall processes the invoice based on the client's preferred payment method. Depending on the payment method, it can take 1-2 business days for these funds to be released.
- Ex. Credit cards transactions and typically released within 24-48. hours.
- Payment Released (RollKall): Once RollKall receives confirmation that the funds have been released by the client's payment provider, these funds are released to you and paid within 24-48 hours.
- Disputes (Client/Officer): If a client disputes an invoice, then you and the coordinator are both notified, and are encouraged to work directly with the client to resolve the matter. Once the matter has been resolved, outside of RollKall, you can amend their invoice and re-submit it for approval.