If you don't see any jobs under Open Jobs, then it may be due to a few things.
- Check the filters at the top of the app in the Open Jobs page to ensure that your distance filter is set to a large radius. It may simply be that there are no open jobs in your area.
- Make sure you have the latest version of RollKall installed. We update RollKall regularly, so if you have an older version then it may be interfering with your search.
- To do this, open either the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android) and ensure that you do not need to update RollKall.
- If you still don't see any jobs after performing the actions above, SPREAD THE WORD to your fellow officers and coordinators and encourage them to post their jobs on RollKall. There is never any cost to coordinators or officers and the more jobs that are posted in RollKall, the more opportunities you have of working a detail.
- NOTE: We've found that some officers who use RollKall regularly, go onto public forums and disparage the app to try to limit the number of officers applying for jobs. This is counterproductive, because the more positions that are posted and users we have, the more opportunities open up for all users in general.