Your agency can separate the fees across multiple bank accounts. The agency, vehicle and asset fees can align to different bank accounts.
Split the Agency Fees
**Must be an Administrator User to add the additional bank accounts and split up the Agency fees.
Would you like RollKall to teach you how to split the different agency fees? Login to your RollKall account and click this link for a walkthrough:
- Click Your Name in the top right corner and then click Agency Settings on the drop down menu.
- Click Payment & Invoicing on the Settings Menu or scroll to the bottom of Agency Settings to find the Payment & Invoicing section.
- Click the drop down arrow next to General Fees.
- Click Add Account on the General Fees drop down to store as many different payment methods as you'd like to keep on file for your Agency.
- General Fees, Additional Assets and Vehicle fees sections all have drop down menus. Align each drop down menu to the correct bank account. The RollKall platform will submit the fees to the corresponding bank account.
- Scroll to the bottom of Agency Settings and click Save Changes to update the page.
Who can access the bank accounts being entered in Agency Settings?
Only Administrators can see the last 4-digits of each account number. The bank account information is not fully visible for security reasons.
My client mentioned they may want to pay by credit card. Will there be a processing fee?
If paying with a credit card, there will be a 2.99% processing fee. This is a fee to facilitate the transaction.
Set up Agency Settings, Learn more