Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security process in which each Officer provides two different authentication factors to be verified.
This security setting is implemented to better protect both credentials and resources to gain access. RollKall's 2FA will require the Officer to enter an email address and password, then the RollKall platform will text the Officer a six-digit text message verification code to enter on the RollKall mobile app to be logged in.
Enable Two-Factor Authentication Security
- From the Jobs page, tap your Profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Tap Account.
- On the Account page, tap Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Tap the toggle to enable this capability.
Note: You can tap the toggle again to turn off 2FA.
Login with Two-Factor Authentication Security
- Open the RollKall mobile app and enter the email address, then tap Login.
- Type in your password, then tap Sign In.
- Select whether you would like your security code to be sent via text (SMS) or phone.
- Once you have the text or phone code, type it into the field, then tap Verify Code.
- Access is granted to the RollKall account.