All invoices, before being paid, first go through an approval process. Admin Users with access to the Client Portal, can approve or dispute invoices. The approval and dispute process is visible by the Law Enforcement Agency to keep them updated on where the payment process is.
Approve or Dispute Invoices
- Click Payments on the blue nav bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Pending Review tab.
- To approve or dispute an invoice, perform any of the following:
- Find the invoice you want to review the details of, click it, and then after review, click Approve Invoice or Dispute Invoice in the upper right header bar as appropriate.
- Find the invoice you want to work with, then click Actions > Approve Invoice or Dispute Invoice.
- To approve multiple invoices, select the checkboxes to the left of the invoices you want to approve, then click Approve Selected in the upper right Pending Review header bar.
- Click Approve All in the header bar to approve all invoices at once.
Note: You can select one or more invoices via their checkboxes and then click the CSV icon in the header bar to download and print invoices that are pending review.
How long does the Agency have to review a disputed invoice?
Depending on the dispute requirements, the Agency may need to do a full review of the job and can take significant time. Other disputes can be corrected and amended quickly by the Officer. There's no time limitation on how long it may take to amend an invoice.
Will I be notified when my Dispute has been addressed by the Officer?
Yes, Clients will always be notified of status changes for invoices over email.
Pay invoices. Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.