Clients are the paying businesses utilizing off-duty Officers. Access your Client's information, upload tax exempt documentation and update their information anytime in RollKall.
The quickest way to get to the clients list is by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then selecting Clients from the drop down menu. From the Clients page you can add, edit, and delete clients.
Edit a Client
- On the Clients page, perform a search for an existing client you want to edit.
- Click the name of the client.
- Add or update any Client Details or Contact information as needed.
Note: You can click the Invite to RollKall button to give your individual Client contacts access to their own Client Portal.
- Upload Tax Exempt Documentation in the event the Client can present proof of the tax exemption. By uploading the documentation, the RollKall team will verify and remove the taxes on all jobs.
- If you are an Administrator User in RollKall, assign specific Coordinators within the Agency to the Client. Click the Edit button next to Coordinators and add as many Coordinator names as should manage the Client.
- Click Upload document if you want to attach and store documents associated with this client.
- Save your changes.
Can an Officer on-site at a job view the Client contact?
The Coordinator supervising the job has the ability to grant an Officer reporting to/at a job, the contact details for the Client. If the Coordinator approves the visibility, the Officer at the job will be able to see the Client's primary point of contact information.
- Should I invite my Client to RollKall? Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.