If your Agency utilizes Pay Codes, a great feature can be enabled in RollKall to allow the use of any Pay Code from your Agency. The Pay Code would be entered when creating a Position on any existing or new job.
Pay Codes can be optional or mandatory on any job.
If you're interested in enabling Pay Codes on your RollKall platform, please contact your Account Manager at RollKall.
Would you like RollKall to teach you how to add new Pay Codes? Login to your RollKall account and click this link for a walkthrough:
- Administrator Users must first, create the Pay Codes in 'Agency Settings'. In 'Agency Settings', under the subsection of 'Payments & Invoicing', click + Add a New Pay Code.
- Turn the toggle on/off depending if you'd like the Job Code to appear on the job listings of the RollKall mobile app.
- The first text field is to 'Enter the short code'. This is the acronym or abbreviation of the Pay Code.
- The second text field is to enter a brief description.
- Lastly, acknowledge whether the Pay Code is Active, Inactive or Only active for specific dates. The 'Specific Dates' option allows you to preset calendar dates to ensure the Pay Code is automatically applied; an example of this is holidays. Click Save Changes.
- Continue this process until all Job Codes have been entered.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of Agency Settings.
When entering a job, if it's not mandatory, there is an option to select an 'Hourly Rate' instead of the 'Pay Code'. When Pay Code is selected, a dropdown will appear to choose the Pay Code for the Position.
Is there a report that shows the Pay Codes?
Yes--There are two reports: 'Payroll Report' and 'Invoice Report(Detailed)'. Both of these reports offer a short code view and the 'Invoice Report(Detailed)' also displays the description column.
Can the Officers see the Pay Code on the RollKall mobile app?
Yes-- To ensure the Officers can view the Pay Code on the app, the Administrator User should go to 'Agency Settings' and turn the toggle on to Display on job listing. When displayed on the RollKall mobile app, the Officers will see a colored label with the Pay Code description.
Apply PTAEO Codes Learn more
Run Reports Learn more
Please sign in to leave a comment.