RollKall is restricted to only active law enforcement officers. In order to ensure that all officers are active and in good standing with their respective departments, we require a thorough verification check, which usually takes between 24 to 72 hours.
After performing the procedure below, your status as an active Law Enforcement Officer will be validated. If the agency you work for is already using RollKall, the agency validates your status. If your agency is not using RollKall, then RollKall will reach out to your agency to validate your status. For more details on the verification process, click here.
Signing up for RollKall involves creating a RollKall account and then validation of your credentials. Completing both of these is required of all Officers who intend to use RollKall to apply for off-duty jobs.
Note: Throughout the signup process, after downloading the app and creating your sign-in credentials, if you need to log out of RollKall, you can do so, and you will be brought to a screen that shows you where you left off in the signup process. What you have done so far will not be lost. In this event, scroll to the bottom of that checklist and status screen and tap Continue Signup to complete your signup.
Create a RollKall account
- Navigate to the Apple App Store or Android Play Store, search for, and download the RollKall application.
- Open the application on your mobile phone.
- Tap the Sign Up link.
- Enter your Email, then tap Send code.
- Navigate to your email and open the email titled "Verification Code."
- Enter the 6-digit verification code into the Verification Code field in the app.
- Tap Verify Code.
The Country information prefills.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Tap Send code.
- Navigate to your texting app and find the 6-digit verification code.
- Enter it into the Verification Code field in the app.
- Tap Verify code.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Password, and then re-enter your Password into the appropriate fields.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy, and Officer Affirmation policies.
- Tap Create account.
- On the Find off-duty jobs page, tap Continue.
- One the Set up Payments page, tap Continue.
- On the Find off-duty jobs page, tap Get Started.
You have now created a RollKall account.
Enter your credentials for validation
The verification process involves adding in information about the following:
- Home Address
- Department information
- Supervisor Information
- Department Credentials
- Professional Photo
- Tap Add Address on the Add Home Address tile.
- Enter your home address information, then tap Save in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add Agency on the Add Department Information tile.
- After entering your Police ID number, tap the Current Department field.
- Type the name of your current department in the field, and then tap on the correct name that appears within the search results below.
- Tap Save the upper right corner.
- Finish entering the remaining department information, then tap Save in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add Supervisor on the Add Supervisor Information tile.
- Enter your Supervisor's name, phone number, and email address, then tap Save in the upper right corner.
- Tap Request on the Request Supervisor Approval tile.
Your Supervisor will be notified of this request and complete the process as appropriate. You will receive a notification in the app once the verification process is complete.
- Tap Add Credentials on the Upload Department Credentials tile.
- Use your phone to take and upload images of the front and back of your Department ID card.
- Click Save in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add Photo on the Professional Photo tile.
- Upload a professional headshot from your phone.
Now you are ready to get started with RollKall!
Please sign in to leave a comment.