The client portal provides clients with visibility into the job schedule, Officers assigned, estimates, and invoices for review and reporting. Giving clients access to their payment data and reporting has proven to make work easier for Coordinators.
Invite a current client to their RollKall portal
Before performing this procedure, you should have already added the client to your RollKall LEA portal. Also, we recommend contacting the client before clicking the Invite to Client button so they are on the lookout for the email from RollKall with the invite.
We do not recommend that you send an invitation to more than one client representative.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, then select Clients from the menu.
- Click the Client from the list of Clients or search for the Client's name in the ‘Search Clients’ search bar.
- Click the + Invite to RollKall button on the right side of the page.
A popup opens.
- Add any hourly Coordination fees.
- Click the Contact to Invite dropdown, then select the contact's name.
- Click Invite.
RollKall sends the contact an email containing a link that permits them access to their client portal.
Note: The contact who receives the invitation is automatically given Administrative access, which provides visibility into payments, reports, and account information. It also allows them to invite additional users to their client portal.
Question: Can a client add or invite more users to their own client portal?
Answer: Yes. Refer to this page for details.